The Villa at Westhampton is the premier assisted living community in Westhampton and the only assisted living community in the Hamptons. We are looking for experienced and caring Housekeepers to provide housekeeping services for our residents.
- Work with the supervision of the Housekeeping Director in accordance with DOH regulations and Community standards.
- Clean resident rooms and public areas, following cleaning procedures and according to schedule and as needed.
- Use prescribed infection control procedures.
- Maintain well stocked, clean, and orderly housekeeping cart, storage rooms, laundry rooms, utility and janitor closets, etc.
- Wash mattress pads, blankets, and bedspreads per schedule.
- Daily disposal of refuse.
- Maintain and handle equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Encourage residents to participate in activities, assist in getting them there as required.
- Attend all required in-service training.
- Follow all established fire/safety components, including participating in monthly drills and staff fire/safety training.
- Follow and understand established health and safety regulations in the use of equipment and supplies.
- Promptly report any equipment or Community damage to the Maintenance Director.
- Report any accidents and incidents immediately.
- Meet customer service standards in a friendly, helpful, courteous manner with resident satisfaction a priority.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Housekeeping experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time