The Villa at Westhampton is the premier assisted living community in Westhampton and the only assisted living community in the Hamptons. We are looking for experienced and caring Dining personnel to guide our residents throughout the day.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a restaurant style dining
- Work closely with the Director of Culinary Services and/or Executive Director to keep residents satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Reset tables in after meals.
- Serve residents and guest’s beverages as requested.
- Review daily menu with residents.
- Takes and delivers accurate meal orders to residents and guests.
- Remove used or soiled plates, utensils, glasses, linen from the dining room as needed.
- Adhere to policy standards and standard food safety practices.
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events, banquets, and theme meals.
- When applicable acquaint new residents with menus, seating, and dining options and hours.
- Clean and sanitize carpet, tables, chairs, condiment containers, and equipment
- used in the dining room.
- Communicate resident likes and dislikes to food service director for menu planning purposes and resident satisfaction.
- Create a strong sense of team work and cooperation among all staff.
- Attend Pre-Meal stand up held for all dining and kitchen staff.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time Off
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time